Working as part of the Commercial Analytics department you will work with a wide range of internal teams including Sales, Marketing, IT and Finance. You will shape and build current and future technical capabilities to support Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices UK & IRE business growth. Your role will be to provide accurate and timely reporting on sales performance for the UK/IRE. You will generate insights that will be used to influence and drive strategic business decisions.
Main Responsibilities – include but are not limited to:
- Lead the shaping and technical capability development to support sales growth.
- Identify and build out new reports and dashboards in Qlik, PowerBI and Tableau.
- Derive insights and recommendations from raw data to drive business performance.
- Business partner with the sales team to create metrics and KPIs that drive sales growth.
- Advanced bespoke report creation and automation.
- Ongoing business partnering to drive tool adoption and utilisation effectiveness.
- Provide technical training to the sales team on tool usage.
- Ongoing development and deployment of new business processes and tool functionality.
- Data reconciliation, variance analysis, root cause analysis.
- Ensure accurate, efficient and consistent reporting.
- Maintain and update the internal Access databases; query building and data extracts.
- Ongoing master data validation, maintenance and mapping updates.
- Lead projects and process improvements initiatives.
- Hubble, Salesforce, GoInventory system administrator/technical expert.
- External market data analysis, trend analysis, opportunity identification and insight generation.
- Manage sales allocations.
- Represent the commercial analytics function in cross departmental meetings and initiatives.
- Collaborate with regional teams to adopt and drive standardisation.
Desired Profile - Knowledge / Experience / Skills / Capabilities required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to clearly articulate issues.
- Growth/high performance mindset.
- Highly numerate with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Must be motivated and self-driven; able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Data visualisation tool experience - Qlik, PowerBI, Tableau.
- Excellent MS Excel skills capable of efficiently manipulating large sets of data and producing a suite of reports.
- Excellent MS Access skills – ability to update and create queries.
- Salesforce experience desirable.
- Degree qualified – technical subject.
- Strong time management & organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- People management experience desirable.
- Understanding of medical devices market data.
- Good written and spoken English.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)