Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Business Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905776020W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health andwellbeing of people around the world
Senior Business Analyst Supply Chain
Location: Zuchwil, Switzerland
Lead and support projects to design, measure, and implement, improve supply chain processes that are integrated with the overall business objectives and strategies for the instrument supply chain. Support tool development and business process definition that enable continuous improvement.
- Lead and support projects to design, measure, and implement and improve supply chain processes.
- Participates in projects as super user and manages development.
- Has a good understanding of Excel and Access.
- Documents and tests new scripts.
- Develops reports and reporting tools.
- Participates (and in some cases lead) in the development of short and long-term supply chain strategies for global business.
- Ensure focus on prevention, continuous improvement & customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for communicating issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Ensure alignment and standardization of processes across different business units.
- Define system and reporting requirements to achieve outstanding supply chain performance.
- Develop franchise-wide supply chain performance targets (inventory, service, obsolescence, cost efficiency, launch objectives, lifecycle), consolidate into performance dashboard and deliver results to the Operations and Supply Chain leadership team.
- Utilizes Process Excellence tools and methodologies to drive continuous improvement of supply chain processes and systems.
- Bachelor degree in business or related field is required; Masters degree is preferred.
- A minimum of three years Supply Chain Planning / IT or related experience is required.
- Developed and deployed enterprise wide systems, Supply Chain tools and processes.
- Should demonstrate sound decision-making and influencing skills.
- Must have experience leading multi-site and cultural change management strategy
- Experience in the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry is helpful.
- Travel is required
Synthes GmbH (7111)