Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sales Manager One Ethicon Slovenia
Requisition ID: 1905775940W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Full time unlimited contract
Sales manager is responsible for the sales of One Ethicon portfolio in Slovenia. Contributes to the development of the sales strategy and sales team and is responsible for applying sales plans within the franchise that fit the overall sales and business strategy of the company in South East region.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Contributes to the development of the sales strategy
- Assists in the development of sales objectives
- Responsible for implementing all sales plans to support overall sales and business strategy of the company
- Manages, coordinates and develops sales team within a country
- Oversees sales contacts and contracts with customers
- May also have responsibility for key client relationship.
- Conducts sales meetings and communicates new strategies to the sales force and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Makes recommendations on sales quotas, assigns territories and accounts to sales representatives in order to achieve agreed sales targets within an allocated budget.
- Responsible for leading sales team and people management & people development
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales targets and objectives
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting
- Performs in compliance with country and company regulations, policies, procedures, HCC standards and Our Credo
- Additional responsibilities include sales administration, customer support, sales support and cooperation with logistics and other relevant departments
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- University degree (BA/BS in life science or business discipline)
- Direct sales of medical products experience required- min 5 years.
- Sound technical knowledge of the product and selling techniques is required.
- Fluent oral and written English
- Advanced computer literacy, Driving license
- Extensive knowledge of the industry and long-term vision is necessary
- Experience in MD environment is preferred
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Capable of building strong relationships, flexible, fast-learner
- Highly motivated and proactive, target driven
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Ability to lead, persuade and inspire
- Must be a self-starter able to translate business needs into own objectives
- Analytical, strategic thinker combined with results driven
- Capable to adapt to different stakeholders’ environment, resilient
- High level of ethical standards.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson d.o.o (7397)