Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905775935W
• Management of the end-to-end investigator/site payment processes and payment calculations
• Acts as liaison among colleagues within C&G and study teams to assist with issue resolution and/or guidance, as needed.
• Ability to understand and analyze study-specific Total Contract Value (TCVC) and PO calculators utilizing CTMS, CTAs and interactions with CGAs, LTMs and SMs.
• Create and send payment notifications to sites.
• Answer queries, questions and issue resolution with sites and study teams, as needed.
• Rectify failed payments, as appropriate, for purchase requisitions.
• Create, maintain, and close-out site-specific purchase requisitions in the local systems, utilizing the study-specific PO calculator, CTAs and CTMS for applicable countries.
• Request and gain access to study-specific EDC system.
• Run monthly subject visit completion reports and enter data in to CTMS.
• Generate payments through CTMS, where applicable. Enter invoices upon receipt.
1-3 years experience and/or equivalent competencies in pharmaceutical industry/clinical research
• Previous experience with clinical payment processing
• Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
• Ability to work effectively in cross function teams
• Strong and proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Working knowledge of PCs (MS Office suite at a minimum) •
Fluency in English is required
• Follows standard Procurement policies and procedures for multiple departments, geographic areas, client groups or projects
• Work is performed with oversight by the Analyst, Payment Lead.
• Able to work in a collaborative team environment
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)