Johnson & Johnson Careers
PRINCIPAL QUALITY TECHNICIAN
Requisition ID: 1905775917W
“Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers”
The Global Job Posting policy promotes the commitment to the advancement and development of our employees. We invite you to read this posting and apply if you are interested in the position and meet the requirements.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. We help patients around the world regain their health, their energy and their lives. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster, Inc. has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Join us as we continue to look for new and better ways to help physicians heal more hearts. Because that is what we do -- we put lives back in rhythm.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
- Enabled to train associates and coworkers in areas such as manufacturing processes, systems applications, measuring equipment, customer complaints and others, when required.
- Performs verifications for finished activities as consequence of non-conformities.
- Aids and executes investigation for non-conformities, audit observations, CAPAs and others.
- Customer complaint analysis.
- Performs data collection and analysis, generates and distributes reports for quality metrics, initiatives and/or measurable of the plant.
- Maintains consumables inventories applicable to the department (stationary, etc.).
- Maintenance of quality records according to the Records Retention Schedule.
- Updates and provides information such as quality records of the quality systems of the plant.
- Can be a database administrator of the department.
- Participates in the development of quality systems and processes.
- Aids the quality engineers by providing support to the production lines.
- Acts as a coordinator when there are quality issues.
- Provides support to the quality engineers in the maintenance of quality system documents.
- Complies with Quality procedures, Laws and regulations of the applicable markets.
- Complies with Company regulations, local, state and federal, as well as with safety and hygiene, health and environment procedures and policies.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level
- For those who coordinate or lead a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
As minimum, High School, ongoing or truncated career, or experience in a similar position. High School Diploma and/or technical career. Desirable, to be close to finish a college career or recently finished. Quality Improvement Associate or Quality Auditor Certification, Process Excellence Certification – Green Belt, preferably. Bilingual: English/Spanish
Experience and Skills:
- Bilingual: English / Spanish, preferably.
- Knowledge of QSR / ISO, preferably.
- Basic computer knowledge: MS Office word processors, data sheets, presentations, data bases, etc.
- Knowledge of quality engineering tools, such as: measuring systems analysis, basic statistical analysis, and others. Required.
- ASQ Improvement Associate / Quality Auditor certifications, desirable.
- Process Excellence Green Belt certification, desirable
Global Leadership Profile Competencies
Collaboration and Teaming ~ puts interests of enterprise above own; works well across functions and groups; builds teams effectively; inspires follower ship; instills a global mindset
Results and Performance Driven ~ assumes personal ownership and accountability for business results and solutions; willing to make tough calls; consistently delivers results that meet or exceed expectations; demonstrates a track record of people development; champions diversity; net exporter of successful talent
Prudent Risk-taking ~ inner confidence to take risks and learn from experience; courage to grab opportunities or shed non-viable businesses
Sense of Urgency ~ proactively senses and responds to problems and opportunities; works to reduce “cycle” time; takes action when needed.
Cordis de Mexico S.A. de C.V. (8286)