Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Manager, Trade - Johnson & Johnson Vision Care
Requisition ID: 1905775809W
Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is a leading global optical company that develops life changing techniques for all ages. We are a team of 5,000 employees worldwide, a team that makes measurable strides, each and every day, in improving global health and overall quality of life by dedicating their time and resources to restoring and improving people’s sight. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Contact Lenses. Additionally, in 2017, J&J expanded even further into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Join our team with a true passion for improving the vision and lives of people across the globe.
As the need for global eye health grows, we continue to grow with it, providing powerful, proven technologies that help people all over the world experience the visual freedom to live their lives to their fullest potential. We would like to lead this journey, connect and build personal relationships with our current and future contact lens wearers, and bring long-term category value to our partnerships with our retail customers and eye care professionals.
Therefore, we are seeking you, our new Brand Manager, Trade, Vision Care, with Nordic responsibility, to be based in our Johnson & Johnson Stockholm Office in Solna, Sweden or Copenhagen Office in Birkerød, Denmark. You will be part of the Nordic marketing team for ACUVUE® contact lenses, reporting into the Marketing Manager, Vision Care, Nordics.
Your main focus will be to increase category retention, i.e. increasing the current contact lens wearer satisfaction with focus on the premium trade channels. We need you to really get to the core, and be able to create new, innovative partnership marketing programs for our ACUVUE® brand with our retail partners. Additionally, you will be leading New Product Implementations of new Innovations and heading up the B2B Fair Experience Strategy.
You will be working closely with our Nordic Key Account Managers and the Marketing organizations at our Retail Partners’ Headquarters. You are not only influencing consumers but also ensuring the involvement, messaging and training of opticians in the Nordic markets to make the desired change happen.
This is a critical role for the business as it is key to efficiently and effectively drive brand equity and motivational category experience across all touchpoints and supporting the journey of consumers and opticians.
- Building strong retailer partnerships within Customer Team creating motivational, premium B2C category experience across all touchpoints.
- Management of new products launches, professional messaging, PR, pricing and promotional plans.
- Delivery of professional initiatives to ensure strong and effective competitive differentiation of one of the ACUVUE® brands including sales materials & professional-to-consumer tools.
You put the CREDO at the heart of every day-to-day activity and behavior with people and you have a broad interest in marketing: consumer and professional, offline and online, trade and educational.
We are looking for you with a passion to make inspirational strategies come to life. To be agile and innovative in your thinking and approach is part of your personality. You love to take on a high level of responsibility, keeping attention to details, meeting multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, complex, fast and changing environment. You will amaze with your sense of ownership, leadership and ability to build strong strategic partnerships with local and regional e-commerce & brick-and-mortar customers, and regional cross functional teams. You are digital at heart, are comfortable with digital analytics, precision marketing, new digital launch project management, and content development.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or equivalent is required. A Master’s degree is meriting.
- Previous marketing (FMCG/ Health Care) and brand experience required (5+ years of relevant experience) with proven growth driving strategy creation, new product launches and trade execution (required).
- Related experience in Trade Marketing or Sales/ KAM (required).
- Excellent English skills (writing and orally) is required. One Nordic language is required.
- A demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships and alignments with external and internal stakeholders is required.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, a real influencer. A demonstrated ability to build strong business relationships and alignments with external and internal stakeholders is required.
Johnson & Johnson AB (7320)