Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Treasury Analyst RTSC EMEA
Requisition ID: 1905775761W
Are you curious, interested in financial markets, enjoy problem solving, and love working in an international environment, treasury can be the opportunity for your career. In addition, it is also important that you can win trust, are ethical in your approach and act with integrity, when making business decisions.
Currently, we are looking for an employee (m/w) for the following job:
Senior Financial Analyst – Treasury
Johnson & Johnson, one of the world’s largest healthcare companies, has a strong presence of its treasury finance organisation based in Belgium (Beerse, near Antwerp). Johnson & Johnson’s products span pharmaceuticals (Janssen), Consumer Goods and Medical Devices. Working in Treasury gives you the unique opportunity to gain insight into both the corporate and the banking environment. As a global company we work daily with people from around the world, which provides an opportunity to expand your global mindset. This open culture will provide a steep but challenging learning curve for an enthusiastic new joiner.
The Regional Treasury Service Center (RTSC)
We are the first point of contact and a strategic cross sector business partner for all affiliates with respect to treasury related items such as cash management, bank relations, hedging, capital structure management.
You perform cash management activities for the EMEA affiliates within the J&J group. This includes analyzing the cash balances and forecasts and making the appropriate funding and investment decisions.
You support business partnering initiatives which include measuring compliance with J&J policies concerning foreign currency hedging, intercompany/third party borrowing and bank account management and other projects.
You are responsible for identifying and implementing continuous improvements to optimize processes & models (eg excess liquidities, working capital needs, cash flow analytics...).
You review the capital structures of EMEA affiliates including analysis of cash flows and financial metrics to determine an approved borrowing limit as well as align on potential action plans with the affiliate management.
You are the sought-after business partner related to treasury activities. You provide guidance on dividend repatriation. You provide treasury support in a variety of business led projects to assess funding possibilities, hedging impact, banking landscape, etc.
You cooperate closely with legal and tax centers to understand the regulatory environment and the restrictions within each country and the relevant impact on existing & potential treasury solutions.
You connect with local & regional bank relations for countries under responsibility.
What do you need to succeed
- You hold a Master’s degree in Economics (Master of Applied Economics, Commercial Engineer, MBA …) or equivalent.
- You have relevant experience in the financial world or financial markets, knowledge of settlement systems and treasury transaction processing can be assets.
- You are a team player and have a global mindset.
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills.
- You are flexible, eager to learn, highly motivated, hands on and stress resistant.
- You are passionate about taking ownership and about moving on issues and questions towards resolution.
- You can express yourself fluently in English.
- We are open for international profiles as we are working in a diverse environment connecting with people all over the world.
What is in it for you
- A challenging and interesting career opportunity in one of the biggest, most innovative healthcare companies worldwide.
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development. We take your career seriously.
- Opportunity to rotate across several Treasury/Finance departments in a short time frame.
- Connecting to other J&J organisations and networking on exclusive corporate events.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth in the finance world.
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package.
- Healthy and active work environment. (free sport activities, in-house fitness, refreshment at the workplace)
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)