Location: Wokingham, Berkshire
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
In marketing you could find yourself launching a new product or creating a multimedia campaign for a world famous brand. You could uncover invaluable insights by looking at things from our customers’ point of view or develop innovative new ways to help patients, consumers and medical professionals everywhere. As a marketing placement student you will enjoy a varied role in a fast paced, creative environment.
Being part of the J&J Vision team you will work on a world leading brand: ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. With us, you will have the chance to get a truly rounded marketing experience being immersed in both consumer and professional marketing driving promotional activities in-store and digitally.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordination of online activity such as digital content across websites, mobile sites and social media
- Analysis of market research and sales data
- Copy writing and advert design
- Running PR activity and supporting key events
- Procurement excellence and copy approval
- Monitor industry press releases and market research
- Support all internal communication strategies including video production and literature design
- Support ad hoc projects around activities such as Corporate Social Responsibility
Requirements of the role:
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Business related, design and bio science degree types preferred
Key skills and competencies:
- Strong commercial and business acumen
- Excellent analytical and reporting ability
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator both orally and in writing
- Able to interpret and understand complex information such as financial and market data, scientific data and clinical information
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Self-motivated with a high level of tenacity
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and effectively prioritise
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)