Johnson & Johnson Careers
Account Manager- İzmir
Requisition ID: 1905775565W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Account Manager to be located in Izmir.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for more than 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 135.000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
· Regularly visits the hospitals, optics , pharmacies and all related authorities in his/her region with his/her manager.
· Creates and maintains long term relations with ophthalmologists, decision makers and opticians in his/her region.
· Persuades the ophthalmologists and other decision makers to prescribe the products in his/her product group.
· With his/her manager, regularly organizes seminars to ophthalmologists, opticians and other decision makers to demonstrate the products and give training about the products and their usage.
· Gives information about the market to the marketing department to guide informational catalogues and brochures to be distributed among the ophthalmologist.
· Introduces and creates awareness of newly launched products among ophthalmologists, opticians and other authorities in his/her region.
· Makes the necessary preparations of documents, samples and the booth for upcoming congresses, attends the congresses in order to promote the products.
· Making introduction about leaflets and demos of the product
- Bachelor's degree
- At least one year of experience working as a sales person at a health care company
- Working knowledge of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- No travel restriction
- Resides in Izmir
Johnson & Johnson Sihhi Malzeme Ltd. (7347)