Johnson & Johnson Careers
Learning & Development Assistant - Student Placement 2020
Requisition ID: 1905775562W
Business Operations - Learning and Development - Industrial Placement
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
By joining a company that has been carving out the future of healthcare for more than 130 years, you will be offered a career as limitless as the lives it touches. It’s as simple as that. Start building a career with purpose at J&J and make the next generation the healthiest yet.
Johnson & Johnson is dedicated to understanding the unique talents and career aspirations of every individual to ensure they are matched with the needs of the business in the most meaningful ways. The Learning & Development (L&D) team plays a vital role in this aspiration and as an externally accredited L&D function, is regarded as a centre of excellence within Johnson & Johnson. As an L&D placement student, you will find yourself working with senior stakeholders from across our business to support them in driving the performance of their teams.
As a vital function within our organisation you will help drive organisational effectiveness through training initiatives and talent development strategies. This diverse and exciting department supports employees in all business units and functions across the business, and is responsible for developing and delivering high quality, strategically aligned L&D projects and initiatives to all customer-facing and head office teams.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to work in this varied role within an innovative and forward-thinking L&D department. You will work both individually and as part of a team, you will liaise with people throughout the organisation, continually gaining new experiences and valuable insight into L&D best practices in an award-winning business culture, and work environment.
- Assist the senior L&D leaders in coordinating talent development events, projects, strategic initiatives, business unit sales meetings and recruitment centres
- Coordinate sales team training days
- Contribute to the development and execution of student and graduate recruitment and induction
- Administrate online Compliance training for all new employees and deal with queries for ongoing training modules
- Assist the Learning Technology Manager with the development and maintenance of the Janssen online questioning programmes
- Coordinate the copy approval process for the L&D team
- Support the onboarding and induction programme for new starters
- 2 years of degree level study completed
- A minimum of 2:1 achieved in first year of study
- Business related degree types preferred
- Good commercial understanding and awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Strives to keep updated on industry trends
- Seeks opportunities to learn and grow professionally
- Flexible and adaptable team player
- Actively seeks feedback, appreciates and uses constructive criticism
- Bounces back quickly from disappointments and mistakes; learns and moves on quickly
- Excellent organisational skills
- Presentation skills
The assessment for this position will be held at the end of November 2019
Please note: This role will close for applications on the 15th November 2019
United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe-
Janssen Cilag Ltd. (7360)
Training & Development