Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905775493W
- Ensure timely availability of product for Johnson & Johnson Malaysia to meet the customer demand.
- Manage the business forecasts over 12 months horizon.
- Drive the S&OP process and business forecasts for the franchise he/she is responsible for and ensuring the planning processes remains integrated with business processes.
- Own & manage overall inventory and inventory health (slow and obsolete inventory).
- Develop processes and plans to ensure efficient introduction of new products, sku phase in/out and product discontinuation as well as Slob review and deployment.
- Ensure the business continuity by managing the supply disruptions and demand surges
- Collaborate with respective sector supply Chain teams by providing key demand signals upstream to the sector supply chains.
- Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends within industry
- 2 to 3 years of supply chain experience in FMCG or multiple functions exposure.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed, global organization is critical for success.
- Strong interpersonal & fast learner
- Highly analytical and process oriented with an interest/ aptitude in demand/ supply management and customer service
- Driving a continuous improvement mindset to facilitate operational excellence and efficiency, whilst maintaining our quality and compliance standards
- Taking ownership of team issues and goals, actively builds trust and rapport within the team.
- Collaborate with respective sector based supply chain teams and with Commercial teams.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Results oriented and performance driven. Have strong sense of urgency.
- Strong computer literacy (particularly in Microsoft Excel, with competency in pivot tables)
- Experience in using SAP or other forecasting software.
- English speaking required, multi language skills are preferred
Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. (8275)