Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905775376W
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Financial Analyst to be located in İstanbul.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 134,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting management in development of budget and forecasts, initial build of financial plans and leading the coordination of planning process with COE (Center of Excellence).
- Coordinate data collection & information sharing between departments and provide insight and support in the presentation and interpretation of monthly results at a business/departmental level
- Acting as a finance business partner, supporting the business to deliver profit targets and understand the business processes, including related risks and controls
- Ensuring financials are sufficiently detailed and insightful to allow effective management. Analysing financial and operational results to better understand company performanceWork in projects and ad-hoc analyses to help the management decision making process in line with the short and long term strategies
- Participate in month-end corporate financial closing / reporting processes by complying with the US GAAP standards and being pro-active to review and challenge
- Detailed financial analysis or modeling on ad-hoc basis
- Work with COE and shared services on improvement projects on standardization of reporting and processes
- Ensure departments comply with finance and SOX compliance requirements
- Take ownership of reporting packs and KPIs, driving continuous improvement and taking the initiative to investigate trends to deliver valuable insights
- Participating in projects at different stages of implementation for area of expertise
- Collaborate with group supply chain team as well as local analysts
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or related departments
- Minimum 3-5 years of financial planning, audit and/or US GAAP reporting experience in international company – preferably within a matrix organization with shared service center and center of excellence
- Experience in business partnering
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good understanding of the commercial drivers of the business
- Strong modelling and analytical background, with good attention to detail
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Analytical and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
- Flexible and open to change and development
- Proactive with a “can do” attitude.
- An open-minded collaborative approach with strong influencing skills
- Inquisitive and always looking for ways to improve processes and outcomes
- Ability to interpret/use data effectively to generate improvement actions
J&J MEDICAL TURKEY (7348)