Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Plan lead Analyst based in Zuchwil
As a part of the Global planning team, you will support the supply network planning and inventory optimization processes from Primary to Market Hubs. You will facilitate the balancing of demand with supply to offer the best product availability with right inventory levels. As a planning contact for the strategic collaboration with our manufacturing partners, you will drive Supply Network Planning processes, including net requirements handover, supply S&OP and event management process (STEM).
- Serve as planning primary point of contact for strategic collaboration with manufacturing sites.
- Own the communication of net requirements and inventory targets to the strategic partner.
- Conduct monthly global unconstrained signal sign off with manufacturing sites,
- Drive accuracy of the signal through strengthening customer connectivity,
- Lead Long Term Capacity Planning Annual exercise,
- Accountable for FG inventory targets including inventory entitlement modeling,
- Lead the supply closed loop process robustness to enable supply communication through the translating the information between the global demand and suppliers,
- Link approved MPS plan with Demand/Inventory targets providing clarity on risk and opportunities to Global Executive S&OP forum,
- Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Regional S&OP and Marketing groups.
- Lead the Supply S&OP Review Meeting & facilitates the STEM process.
- Participates on the Supply Review Meeting and ensures all topics are addressed,
- Escalates when KPI (s) performance is/are below target,
- Summarizes supply risks and opportunities to Global S&OP/Regional partners for contingency plans/strategies development.
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional partners including but not limited to:
- Global S&OP/DP/ NPI: integration of site-specific strategies or constraints into the global franchise or regional processes such that allocation plans can be put in place to maintain end customer service to the highest degree possible.
- Accountable for ordering process and parameter reviews.
- Ensure Planning parameters are updated with the most current data such as safety stocks, MOQ, EOQ, lead times, master data, supply variability trends,
- Verify transactional data and clean wherever applicable.
- Responsible for performance metrics & monitoring and scenario analysis that facilitate decision making.
- At least 6 professional work experience in planning area.
- Good understanding of ERP systems (JDE, SAP, APO) is preferred.
- Experience with advanced planning tools (OMP, Kinaxis) is an asset.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft excel and Power point.
- Demand, Supply or Inventory Planning experience is preferred.
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
- Ability to influence colleagues within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would improve speed of results and efficiency or quality.
- Ability to build positive relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles.
- Interest in global supply chains and the medical devices industry.
- Interest in systems and tools & how to master them.
- Good Knowledge in English (business proficient) / German and French is an asset.
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Synthes GmbH (7111)