Johnson & Johnson Careers
(Principal) Solutions Architect (m/f/d) – Various Regions
Requisition ID: 1905775327W
The (Principal) Solutions Architect will lead the delivery of multiyear strategic partnerships based on the full J&J value offering to drive profitable market share with strategic customers. Under the mentorship of the strategic account team the individual will be responsible for bringing together new partnership opportunities that require the deployment of either commercial, value added or financial solutions to drive business growth and the stickiness of partner relationships.
Are you ready to work doing something you are passionate about?
- Understands Health System needs through analytics and customer interactions, identifies applicable solutions, communicates encouraged customer benefit and gains alignment through Joint Business Planning.
- Design and creation on multi-layer, multi-year strategic partnerships
- Structuring the pipeline of accounts for partnership discussion
- Responsible for crafting the offering within a defined group of accounts (all selected accounts will be shared amongst Solutions Architects and Chief Solutions Architect)
- Leads deal acquisition, approval and closing ensuring strong internal and external collaboration and alignment.
- Challenges status quo to bring new ideas and the best possible, long term customer partnership to close.
- Run appropriate governance to ensure the timely running of the account acquisition and contracting process
- Plan and deploy Solution Architect resources to deliver targeted level of account and revenue growth
- Work closely with commercial colleagues to deliver the strategic account strategy for Germany
- Accountability for reporting progress against key performance indicators aligned to annual objectives
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- University degree from a reputable institution is a plus
- MBA from a leading business school preferable but not essential
- Strong commercial acumen evidenced by experience of working with or within healthcare
- Extensive experience (5+ years) and background in consulting to Life Sciences / healthcare, within the medical device industry or public / private healthcare sector
- Evidenced ability to deliver multi-layer “deal making” in healthcare
- Experienced in Change management,
- Strong Project management orientation with the ability to priorities and lead complex list of projects to completion
- Proven track record of successful engagement with clinical & non-clinical partners on operational matters
- A working understanding of the operative pathways in a hospital (surgical environment)
- Strong customer facing skill
- Business fluency in German and English required
Johnson & Johnson is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)