"Caring for the world… one person at a time” … inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
The Value Based Healthcare Lead will act as a Solutions Architect to design and deliver long-term strategic partnerships based on the holistic Johnson & Johnson value offering to drive the Triple Aim of patient experience, clinical outcome and efficiency. Under the mentorship of international leadership, the individual will be responsible for bringing together new partnership opportunities that require the deployment of commercial, value added or financial solutions to drive business growth and the stickiness of partner relationships with our Strategic Accounts.
If you enjoy solving the challenges of today’s healthcare environment to change the trajectory of health; if you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we would love to get to know you.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Understands the real customer careabouts, identifies applicable solutions and communicates encouraged customer benefit and gains alignment through Joint Business Planning
- Challenges status quo to bring new ideas and the best possible, long term customer partnership
- Design and creation of multi-layer, multi-year strategic partnerships to achieve the Triple Aim
- Structuring and Prioritization of accounts for partnership discussion
- Responsible for crafting the offering within a defined group of accounts and communication of the embedded value
- Leads deals from acquisition to closing ensuring strong internal and external collaboration
- Works closely with commercial and functional colleagues to deliver the strategic account strategy for Germany
- University degree from a reputable institution is a plus
- Strong commercial acumen evidenced by experience of working with or within healthcare
- Extensive experience and background in consulting in Healthcare / Life Sciences, within the medical device industry or public / private hospital sector
- Energy and drive to deliver complex “deal making” in healthcare and strong customer facing skills
- Experienced in Change management
- Project management orientation with the ability to prioritize and lead complex projects to completion
- Proven track record of successful engagement with clinical & non-clinical partners on operational matters
- Business fluency in German and English required
Johnson & Johnson offers an optimal and flexible work environment. Development of our talent is of high priority and we will work with you to achieve your career goals. J&J offers a strong and comprehensive package.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)