Johnson & Johnson Careers
Health Economics, Market Access and Reimbursement (HEMAR) Manager
Requisition ID: 1905775267W
The Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies makes a big difference in the health and well-being of people every day. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 114,000 people. Our consumer products and medical devices and diagnostics impact the state of health care for patients, doctors, and nurses around the world. Currently for Janssen, we are looking for highly motivated candidate for the position of:
Health Economics, Market Access and Reimbursement Manager
As Health Economics, Market Access and Reimbursement Manager YOU will:
Develop and support health economic, market access and knowledge transformation activities to generate timely, appropriate health economic data in order support and maintain market access on profitable prices. The HEMAR Manager performs activities in order to support the development and implementation of Market Access strategies and technical expertise in submissions to National pricing and reimbursement authorities and national Health Technology Appraisal agency.
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Spend 50% of his/her working time handling HEMAR tasks that belong to the related Therapeutic Areas (TAs), and the other 50% performing the other tasks of the HEMAR department under the leadership of the Market Access Lead and with support from the TAs.
- Handling all the tasks necessary for maintaining and improving the status of Market Access and pricing for the product portfolio that belongs to the TAs;
- Monitoring changes in Reimbursement and Healthcare system;
- Supporting the work of the Market Access Lead;
- Designing projects to reinforce the market support status of the products on the market and managing these projects in close cooperation with the other members of the TAs and the Market Access department;
- Liaison with the authorities, Opinion leaders, TAs, Vendors, EMEA in accordance with his/her position in the Market Access department;
- Involvement in preparation of reimbursement dossiers
- University degree is required preferably in Economics, Health Policy or Life Science
- Ability to organize complex priorities and resolve problems
- Excellent communication, collaboration skills, building relationships, effective listening
- Intellectual curiosity, results orientation, inner confidence, self-awareness, empathy and adaptability
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues and internal stakeholders
- Ethical behavior in line with J&J’s Credo values are required
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- High level of energy, engagement, ownership and responsibility
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Excel and Power point)
- Good presentation skill
- Excellent understanding of Hungarian reimbursement system, processes
- Strong expertise in Health Economics, HTA, Health Policy;
- VBA knowledge is an advantage
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Janssen-Cilag Kft. (8396)
Health Economics Mkt