Johnson & Johnson Careers
Supply Chain Assistant Manager
Requisition ID: 1905775225W
• Deep dive KPIs relevant business reason and provide solution or drive improvement.
• Generate regular (monthly/yearly) scorecard and supervise the analysis for the KPI result.
• Develop related analysis methodology and tools per planning team or business needs.
• Support S&OP maturity improvement or other assigned tasks or projects.
• Review process and train/update to relevant stakeholders for continuous improvement. And update documentation if had relevant GOP/SOP.
• Work with cross function/team collaboration to ensure wanted result.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
• Experience in Supply Chain functions is required, experience in Commercial is preferred.
• Ability to learn new technologies and strong problem-solving skill is required
• Strategy Development, Strategic Planning, Strategic Thinking skills with Leadership skills – results orientation is required.
• Strong communication and change management experience are required.
China-Shanghai-Shanghai-Building A, Xinyan Mansion, No. 65, Guiqing Rd., Xuhui District, Shanghai
Johnson & Johnson Medical Shanghai Ltd. (7055)