Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Clinical Specialist- Orthopaedics
Dunedin, New Zealand; Invercargill, New Zealand
Requisition ID: 1905775111W
Johnson and Johnson is the world's largest healthcare company and DePuy Synthes is a market leader in both the Aus/NZ and Global Orthopaedic markets. DePuy Synthes has a long track record in developing and marketing Orthopaedic products that restore the joys of life.
Be Vital in this Role
The opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate Senior Clinical Specialist to join our DePuy Synthes Team. This is an exciting and varied role, with a lot of challenge and scope for growth.
Key responsibilities of the role are:
- Provide clinical support and product knowledge to nurses and surgeons in theatres as required; ensuring our products are being used safely and effectively
- Deliver a leading service to customers including training, in-services, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting hospital staff
- Provide support to the sales team with highly technical data and product expertise
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders, surgeons and nursing staff
This role will be based in Dunedin, and will provide support to our customers across the lower South Island. Therefore, it is essential that the successful candidate is able to travel as required to attend theatre cases and support key stakeholders.
Be Valued for who you are
We’re looking for natural leaders with the ability to develop and nurture long term relationships.
In addition, the successful applicant will have:
- A clinical background in Orthopaedics, or Clinical Specialist experience within the Medical Device industry
- Experience in a clinical environment and in-depth knowledge of anatomy & physiology
- A degree or qualification in an Engineering, Business or Health related field is preferred
- The ability to impart highly technical information, therefore good communication skills is a must
- A passion and aptitude for understanding technical devices and technology
- A creative and innovative approach with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment, but also be extremely self-motivated when working alone
- Full & clean driving license
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
This is an opportunity to join a world class company, which has a culture of supporting and progressing its employees. This position offers a competitive salary package, which includes a bonus, company car, health insurance plus many other benefits.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application.
Applications Close: 23rd October
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Asia Pacific-New Zealand-Southland-Invercargill
Johnson & Johnson (New Zealand) Limited (8360)