Janssen is part of Johnson & Johnson, one of the biggest and most respected health care companies in the world. Who is Janssen? We’re people; more than 35,000, working hard to treat, cure, stop and prevent some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time — from diabetes and HIV, to Alzheimer’s and cancer. Janssen is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolism. We are driven to action by the plight of patients, and we aspire to make a positive impact on their lives. That’s why we never limit the search for new medicines to our own four walls—we’re always looking to work with partners interested in helping us achieve our goals.
Janssen Benelux is responsible for all activities in the Netherlands, Belgium and Luxemburg that are related to bringing Janssen’s innovation to the patients who need them. Janssen Benelux offers for everyone an inspiring environment to work in. Our culture is characterized by a strong ambition with a human face. Openness, commitment and honesty are important. We love a targeted approach focusing on equal cooperation and respect for each other's contribution. Janssen Benelux is recruiting a Market Access Manager to enforce the haematology team working for Belgium and Luxembourg. The Market Access Manager reports to the Associate Director Market Access, who reports to the External Affairs Director, member of the Benelux Management Board.
- You will ensure access for patients to our innovations in haematology by combining scientific, economic and communication aspects
- .You define the optimal strategy for local pricing and reimbursement dossiers and evidence generation, including health economic modelling and budget impact analyses, and ensure timely submission to local health authorities;
- You ensure market access excellence by capturing events in the healthcare environment that impact market access and establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and key pricing and reimbursement decision makers;
- You provide support to operating company departments to integrate market access strategies into product plans and cooperate with national and international cross-functional teams;
- You support the European pricing and reimbursement groups with information on local pricing and reimbursement requirements and contribute to the European strategies;
- You represent the company externally with regard to market access and ensure leading presence at meeting with authorities, clients, industry associations and other partners regarding the pharma business.
- You have a scientific background with a minimum of 3 years experience in pharmaceutical industry and 1-2 years relevant work experience in market access.
- Diplomatic and negotiation skills allowing you to reach a consensus between different partners
- Organizational skills: ability to manage multiple tasks/projects/priorities and complex issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You are a strategic thinker, able to zoom out to think holistically as well as to zoom in on details as needed.
- Dynamic and ambitious professional that proactively explores solution building in the face of obstacles.
- Team player: partnership & team building with a sound understanding of the pharmaceutical business environment
Languages: Essential to be fluent in Dutch.
PRIMARY LOCATION: BELGIUM – BEERSE
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Cilag N.V./S.A. (7025)
Health Economics Mkt