Johnson & Johnson Careers
Master Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905774933W
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recognised as a world leader in providing health and beauty products and solutions across Baby, Beauty, Healthcare and OTC medicines. The breadth and depth of our product portfolio is truly impressive and constantly expanding as we strive to bring science to the art of healthy livingTM.
Each day, millions of people of all ages in homes around the world use products from one or more of our consumer healthcare companies. These products keep babies clean and comfortable, nourish and moisturise skin, prevent sunburn, hold allergy symptoms in check, help heal wounds, reduce fevers, and tame the urge to smoke.
Each one of our consumer health businesses embraces cutting-edge science to create products that are doctor-recommended, helping you and your family to be well and stay well. As a result, our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands. Taking health and well being to the next level.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Full time permanent contract
As a Master Data Specialist you will have an opportunity to ensure that all guidelines are followed and all data administration tasks are completed accurately and on time, provide technical support and training to internal clients of the Master Data tools and outputs and work with internal stakeholders and system users to ensure accuracy and completeness of Master Data information. Moreover to collaborate with various departments and teams to complete all tasks and activities required to fulfil the duties of their positions.
- Maintain all information associated with all data domains and segments which are catalogued in the Master Data tools according to master data administration standards, procedures and best practices,
- Prepare reports from Master Data tools,
- Cooperate and following up with internal stakeholders to achieve data quality (completeness, consistency, accuracy, integrity) in the Master Data tools,
- Provide information and guidelines on data types, data maintenance and administration, as well as technical support to internal stakeholders,
- Independently researching inconsistencies in data, identifying the problematic areas,
- Update existing and/or create new process manuals/user guides and instructions for procedures and processes as directed,
- Recommend and adopt approved strategies for continuous improvement in data quality,
- Run small projects related to data administration and data quality improvements,
- Work directly with Master Data Manager on communicating delays, long term process changes or enhancements.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Fluent English and Polish is mandatory,
- Experience in Master Data administration, data integrity and quality assurance functions preferred,
- Strong interest in data management, technical and operational processes and procedures, as well as data management systems implementations,
- Attention to details, quality, accuracy,
- Ability to follow internal procedures to ensure high
standards of performance and compliance to guidelines.
- Unique opportunity to become part of a global consumer healthcare market leader
- Versatile and fulfilling role in a dynamic and international corporation
- Work in a supportive and highly professional team
- Further opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Motivating financial remuneration & numerous employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)