Johnson & Johnson Careers
Commercial Operations Manager
Requisition ID: 1905774851W
Sales Operations & Administration
• Manages all sales administration and support functions including resources necessary to achieve sales goals.
• Develops and aligns sales administration policy and guidelines to company business objectives, and communicates them to sales organizations.
• Manages and reports order/revenue activity and information regarding sales. Provides timely and accurate sales and budget reporting.
• Optimize inventory and MOH management
• Co-ordinate distributor procurement, contracts renewal, license coordination
• Maintains accurate sales information database, manages customer account lists and maintains system
Commercial Excellence & Sales Force Effectiveness
• Leverage SFE KPIs to determine benchmarks and performance improvement opportunities across business and countries
• Partner with IT to lead adoption and roll out of new technologies that drives sales force performance, efficiencies and ROI
• Determine programs to drive strategic deals
Business Analytics, Pricing and Process Management
• Analyzes and monitors market trends, competition activities, and customer needs. Provides business analytics support to the field sales organization and to senior sales management.
• Manages the procedure for workflow including setting and assigning goals to sales force, performance tracking, rewards policy, and others.
• Determines and implements pricing amendments in alignment with business objectives
• At least 8 years work experience required, with at least 5 years in commercial operations environment
Strongly valued additional experiences/attributes in:
• Commercial roles
• Distributor management and/or supporting roles
• International working experience;
• Strong influencing and stakeholder management capabilities to navigate a complex business
• Experience in transitioning organizations to new CRM platforms / systems;
• Experience utilizing internal and external resources to develop and roll out SFE tracking initiatives;
• Experience in people management and in manage by influence
• Keen to learn the commercial operations side of the business
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)