Johnson & Johnson Careers
Guangzhou (Canton), China
Requisition ID: 1905774846W
1. Work closely with group leader and cross-functional teams, responsible for life cycle management projects and assignments for Bioseal Fibrin Sealant and other Bioseal platform products.
2. Provide technical supports to manufacturing operation to ensure regulatory and quality compliance, improve profitability and product yield through process optimization and scale up as well as new process introduction.
3. Support commercial and marketing team through necessary product data generations and/or preclinical studies.
4. Develop research strategies, lead the design and implement of the relevant research to develop, and transfer new/improved process involved in existing products and requirements from projects.
5. Write protocols and reports, perform lab experiments and test methods, etc.
Qualification and requirements
1. Sound knowledge in R&D processes/system/environment.
2. Solid hands-on experiences in process development for biological or pharmaceutical products.
3. Excellent data analysis, understanding, and interpretation.
4. Knowledge in DOE and other process excellence tools
5. Relevant laboratory skills, writing skills, and computer skills.
6. Good leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
7. Project management skills is preferred.
8. Good English communication skills is a plus
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor's degree with at least 5 years, MS with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Biochemistry, bioengineering, biological, pharmaceutical, etc. disciplines. Engineering degree is preferred.
2. Pharmaceutical, biological or Biochemical industrial experience is preferred.
Guangzhou Bioseal Biotech Co., Ltd (7059)