Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Consumer] Trade Marketing Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905774838W
Support team lead and work with marketing and sales in achieving company goals by optimizing the efficiency of trade spending & identification of business opportunities. Co-work with sales & marketing to develop business planning, sales forecast, promotion spending management, and new product launch.
- Work with sales and marketing and support team lead to:
- Develop trade strategic direction for customer-based promotion and NPD plan with 5Ps in-market implementation.
- Develop in-store merchandising initiatives to facilitate consumer purchase & enhance in-store visibility.
- Manage TP and promotion efficiency.
- Provide inputs and recommendations to further drive category growth.
- Identify category & business opportunities/initiatives for channels to maximize brand growth
- Work with sales teams to develop a right plan to shape customer mindset and behaviors.
- Build a sustainable internal integrated collaboration model to ensure high quality execution.
- Follow company policies & procedures as well as all compliance requirements
- Key Deliverables: Sales, Offtake, Channel GP, Trade Spend & Investment Effectiveness and Efficiency, Customer fundamental across in-store enablers & Forecast accuracy.
- University educated in business or related disciplines.
- Insights driven with strong understanding of consumers’ and customers’ needs
- Innovative and results oriented
- Strong communicate & presentation skills
- Strategic, creative and logical thinking
- Solid project management and follow-up
- Strong English proficiency in written and oral.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)