Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Specialist Ginecología/Urología Temporal Madrid
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905774288W
- Develops and executes product strategies and marketing plans
- Local product launches and alignment with global strategy
- Local portfolio management for designated brand(s)
- Monitors implementation of brand strategy and makes adjustments as needed.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
- Establishes partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, consumers, patients, clients and other enterprises. Considered expert in field within the organization.
- Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expediting new and existing products and programs.
- Builds inroads with key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product line.
- Understands proper application of all company products.
- Handles standard customer product questions and objections consistent with sales training
- Analytical skills
- Leads by influence
- Results oriented
- Customer Oriented
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)