Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Manager (f/d/m) Field Inventory Germany – Umkirch or Norderstedt
Requisition ID: 1905774256W
"Caring for the world, one person at a time" has encouraged and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
In this newly created Role, you will be responsible for running all Medical Device Field Inventory in Germany.
Together with your Team and in alignment with the regional commercial and supply chain processes / tools and teams you will assure the continuous optimization of the structure, processes and performance of our assets to support the growth journey in Germany. You will strongly collaborate with Demand Planning, Sales and Finance to analyze the potential, align on actions and execute to balance out the right level of Inventories to serve our Customers with the level of investments need to be taken.
Are you ready to work doing something you are passionate about?
- Optimize Field inventories in collaboration with Sales – SC - Finance
- Build visibility of the entire Field Inventories showing the opportunities and risks
- Continuously analyze the current usage / turns of consigned and loaned sets
- Provide necessary input for inventory and E&O expense during BP reviews.
- Optimize set content / Set utilization
- Propose actions to optimize the overall inventories stabilizing service / sales / cost
- Assist in developing ways to improve hospital Inventory Management processes
- Scenario Planning – calculate financial Impact of Field Inventory scenario to the P&L
- Commit to consensus with Commercial – Sales – Finance for the identified actions
- Plan and execute on agreed Field Inventory actions
- Define, agree and apply mentorship for Field Inventory Management with Commercial / Finance / Supply Chain / EMEA
- Member of the Executive Demand Planning Review with the Leadership Team
- Participate in monthly S&OP Meetings
- Assure Cycle counting and compliance with SOX
- Drive Obsolescence process and identify future accruals to be taken
- Ensure timely delivery of committed sets (Loan and New Consignment, NPI)
- Quantify risk of expiration / scrap
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- Master’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain
- >7 years working experience with Supply Chain, Sales, Finance, Operations
- Preferable a good knowledge of the Medical Device / Orthopedic Business
- Proven financial / eye for business
- Standout colleague – Networker
- Customer orientation
- Capable to work with all levels and to strongly express his / her opinion
- Hardworking Manager and People Leader
- Outstanding collaborator, result oriented and “can do” attitude
- Strong in execution
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson&Johnson Med GmbH (7930)