The newly created Asia Pacific Center of Excellence in Translational Science has a focus on advancing translational medical scientific innovation to accelerate the development and delivery of innovative solutions to patients in China, in region and around world. It is an essential, longstanding component of the Janssen R&D strategy and mission, and an integral part of Janssen R&D global network. The center covers projects in multiple diseases areas initiated from both global and regional with a geographic scope to all of Asia Pacific. Currently, the center is recruiting for a Scientist/Sr. Scientist Computational biology analyst in Neuroscience (NS) group.
· Analyze panomics data, mostly NGS RNA sequencing in individual studies
· Analyze DNA sequencing and microarray data for genetic association
· Integrate panomics, genetics and other biomedical data from internal and external sources to expand in-house knowledge bases
· Mine integrated data for neuropsychiatric therapeutic leads
· Develop research grade methods and pipelines for data
management, processing and analysis
· PhD in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Molecular Biology, System Biology, or a related discipline with more than 3 years, or MS in the same disciplines with more than 5 years, working experience in Computational Biology.
· Proficient in R is required.
· Experience with large scale data collection, processing, integration and meta-analysis is required
· Knowledge in Neuroscience is strongly preferred
· Experience with NGS single cell/nucleus data analysis is preferred.
· Experience with high performance parallel computing and cloud computing is a preferred.
· Experience with epigenomics is preferred.
· Experience with Omicsoft tool suite is a plus.
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)