Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905774148W
‘Caring for the world, one person at a time ‘… inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson, we embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Janssen Pharmaceutica is part of Johnson & Johnson and is responsible for bringing innovative medicines towards patients throughout the world.
The Clinical Supply Chain Department (CSC) is part of the Pharmaceutical Development organization and plays a crucial role in delivering medicines to our patients during the development phase of a new product. Within CSC, the Chemical Development Pilot Plants are responsible for the upscaling and finetuning of chemical processes which result in the successful production of new Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s).
Janssen has two state of the art Pilot Plants located in Belgium, the Chemical Development Miniplant (CDMP) in Beerse and the Chemical Development Pilot Plant (CDPP) in Geel.
To strengthen our Pilot Plant team, we are looking for a Cleaning Engineer. In close collaboration with the pilot plant team, you are responsible for the cleaning validation readiness during the introduction of new products, campaign change-over activities, cleaning related improvement projects, and the support of technical projects from a cleaning perspective. The main area of your focus will be the CDMP in Beerse. You will have close links with the cleaning experts of the CDPP and the commercial plants in Geel.
- The evaluation of new products for cleaning, including the development, implementation and validation of cleaning methods within the foreseen project timelines
- Strict adherence to safety and quality requirements.
- The identification and implementation of improvement opportunities (safety & environment, quality, cost) with respect to equipment cleaning.
- Design of the cleaning approach for new equipment including cleaning qualification.
- Management of control of change with respect to cleaning.
- Management of cleaning deviations and incident investigations and development of non-conformance reduction plans.
- Develop a clear Cleaning Strategy for the API pilot plants with focus on lean, compliant and phase appropriate cleaning in development
- Spokesperson during customer and health authority audits.
- Subject matter expert cleaning for the Chemical Development Pilot Plants.
- Master of sciences (chemistry) / industrial engineer / bio-engineer or a comparable level of relevant experience.
- Experience in process / cleaning validation in a GMP chemical production environment.
- Safety and quality are your priorities.
- You have strong communications skills.
- You are a good team player but you can also work independently.
- You have a good sense of urgency while never compromising on safety and quality.
- You have project management skills, and you are preferably FPX and/or lean green belt certified.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English in spoken and written language.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)