Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905773804W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Contract: full time, permanent contract
This Finance Analyst will be responsible for Worldwide franchise ICP calculations, NPI & system setups. Will play an execution role in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Calculate and loading ICP’s in Worldwide ERP systems including strive.
- Engage with Global Tax, Plan, Deliver & Product MGT teams to drive & anticipate the ICP E2E calculation & setup process seamlessly.
- Supporting YoY Tally Sheet process and ICP calculations.
- Key in ICP Standardization.
- Leverage tools ( RPA, Power BI, Microsoft Flow ) to automate base business.
- YE costing & System ERP setups.
- Key in RPA (Robotic Processing Automation) Project to automate ICP setups in WW ERP systems. Mapping out the current process and partnering with the developers to future design, testing & production go live.
- Key in AGP Roadmap action plan and data integrity checks and updates
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to work with teams in a virtual environment to meet the future needs of the business
- Excellent communication & business partnering skills including
- must be able to work with and influence internal customers
- simplify complex written communications
- Strong team player
- Highly computer literate, experience with ERP systems and Microsoft packages.
- Bachelor and/or master’s degree in finance or related discipline
- Professional accounting qualification desirable.
- Familiar with ERP systems, data extraction, consolidation and reconciliation, master data maintenance.
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)