Business Compliance Placement Student
Duration: 12 months
Location: Leeds, Yorkshire
Sector: Medical Devices
Working at Johnson & Johnson can change everything. Including YOU.
· To support the Business Compliance Function to ensure all activities within the UK/IRE One Medical Device business take place compliantly.
· Ensure activities operate within Healthcare Compliance (HCC) and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) requirements as outlined by the One MD HCC Officer.
· Ensure compliant business growth across the assigned business unit(s).
· Provide administrative support to the designated UK/IRE Business Compliance Specialist to ensure all activities within the business take place compliantly and have all the required documents and approvals in place prior to the activity going ahead.
· Provide guidance, and first level reviews for One MD UK/IRE activities in accordance with the HCC Programme
· Process and review such requests for approval via the on-line approvals process
· Engage with and support the business as a trusted compliance contact and offer necessary support.
· Operate within the UK/IRE HCC policies and procedures
· Report issues and escalate to Specialist if necessary
· Deliver ad-hoc training and provide support on HCC approvals systems to staff if required
· Ensure appropriate post event documentation is provided in relation to all activities that the business undertake in line with audit requirements
· Assist in co-ordinating preparations for Corporate Internal Audits
· Assist and support HCC testing and monitoring documentation and activities
· Draft Consulting and Educational Grant agreements with Healthcare Professionals/Government Officials (HCP/GOs) using a legally approved template
· Assist with HCP/GO payments in a timely manner in line with J & J payment terms
· Extend business and product knowledge by attending Professional Education events, product training and field visits when required
· Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
· Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
· Demonstrates high level administration skills
· Proactively manages workload
· Deals well with ambiguity
· Excellent communicator
· Self-motivated and enthusiastic
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to build strong working relationships
· Logical and disciplined approach to record storage and maintenance activities
· Ability to deal with flexible work load and type is essential
· Work within company policies and procedures
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Business related degree
· Administration experience advantageous
· Excellent IT skills
· Business Compliance Specialist for support and guidance
· HCC Team for corporate HCC advice
· Sales & Marketing staff: providing them with HCC support and guidance
· Professional Education Team
Key Compliance Requirements:
· Act as a role model for J&J Credo values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
· Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
· Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
· Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
· Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
*Due to the changing nature of the business, this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the role may be subject to change.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)