< General Summary >
‒ Performs numerous diversified administrative duties and assist Enterprise company.
- Implements the agreed administrative project planning, management, monitoring and control processes to ensure consistency, a common approach and accurate and timely tracking and reporting
- Assist in managing the schedule and meeting/event preparations.
- Identifies, develops and manages administrative projects, events and processes for President Office, Commercial Operations and Sales departments aligned with functional process and service
- In/Out Visitor arrangements (Including creating Agenda, and logistics)
- Implements the agreed administrative project planning, management, monitoring and control processes to ensure consistency, a common approach and accurate and timely tracking and reporting.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex administrative problems.
- Identifies early on potential risks and issues at project, events and processes to call out the risks.
- Prepares budgeting, schedules project and prepares reports associated with certain programs/projects.
- Handles confidential matters requiring discretion and judgment.
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- Office environment management
< Key Requirements (skills, competencies, experiences, certifications) >
- Work experience as Executive Assistant is preferred.
- Keep confidentiality, good sense of prioritization, and judgement on what must be done without detailed instructions
- Strong organization skills to organize/manage multiple issues and processes
- Flexibility, Proactively and Positive attitude is preferable
- English (business in listening, writing and speaking)
- Ability to collaborate with other team members to achieve the department’s objectives.
- Willing to be given advice constructively to other team members
- Willing to accept feedback and provide feedback constructively to another team
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)