Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
We are looking for a highly committed:
Junior Planning Analyst based in Le Zuchwil
As a part of the Global Planning team, you will support the S&OP process, supply network planning, inventory and analytics. This is an exciting opportunity to gain the global experience in planning and to support your future career aspirations in supply chain.
- Navigate the diverse system landscape and deliver timely and accurately reports supporting the daily planning tasks.
- Own data extraction and conversion processes.
- Maintain & build dashboards to support the global S&OP planning process.
- Detail the processes to ensure business continuity.
- Link with team members to assess, document and translate requirements into standardized solutions.
- Support end to end analytics and demand/ supply modeling.
- Understand & interpret data, identify issues, analyze causes, and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions.
- This is a role in advancing business analytics to provide increasingly sophisticated data-based decision support for the global supply chain leadership.
- Technical or business education with 0-2 years of experience.
- An advanced degree in Planning, Statistics, Engineering or Information technology is helpful.
- Basic understanding of supply chain principles.
- Good understanding of ERP system and information technology.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft excel, Access, SQL (basics), Tableau, Alteryx is asset.
- Ability to translate complex situations into simple working solutions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist.
- Ability to influence colleagues within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would improve speed of results and efficiency or quality.
- Ability to build positive relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles.
- Interest in global supply chains and the medical devices industry.
- Interest in systems and tools & how to master them.
- Good Knowledge of English (business proficient)
If you want to be a change agent in a challenging environment and shape the future quality organization, please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.).
Synthes GmbH (7111)