At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
The DELIVER organization strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics, and transportation across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
DELIVER supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products, and DELIVER EMEA runs a complex network of Distribution centers (DCs) and Customer Service centers across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa supporting multiple distribution channels to J&J’s broad range of customers. Since 2013, DELIVER has undertaken a complete review of its network and consolidated its footprint while driving best-in-class distribution operations and leveraging a third-party logistics sourcing base.
- Lead Strategic End-to-End Logistics / Deliver Programs to holistically transform Product portfolio, Cost, Inventory and Service parameters.
- Develop Deliver Consumer Best practices in the area of Cost-to-Serve with a specific focus on Cost-to-Deliver.
- Build new processes and system solutions together with PMO and IT teams to make cost structures transparent and help local distribution operations teams to derive performance improvement opportunities.
- Identify Deliver best practices across the 36 Region Distribution centers and share through region forums.
- Proactively address customer order profile opportunities and build improvement plans with local distribution operations and customer service teams.
- Conduct required analysis to determine E2E trade-offs (e.g. cost, OTIF-D, inventory) and to define deliver implications of regulatory changes / imperatives.
- Orchestrate Deliver operational performance reviews, failure mode analysis, analytics, and continuous improvement.
- Support E2E integration and Deliver EMEA lead with insights and analysis on “Voice of Customer” and derive improvement plans with strategic customers.
- BA required; Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong experience working in high-profile leadership role in a global function and matrix environment with E2E mindset and influence-based leadership approach.
- Expertise across core order fulfillment processes and capability in building a distinctive customer experience.
- Experience in network design, route-to-market transformation, E2E product flow visualization, and optimization.
- Ability to drive change to shift organizations via strong engagement and communication.
- Ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships internally with key senior stakeholders from the leadership team.
- Experience building functional excellence and driving continuous improvement.
- Able to drive large-scale programs grounded in analytics and requiring E2E trade-offs.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)