The newly created Asia Pacific Center of Excellence in Translational Science has a focus on advancing translational medical scientific innovation to accelerate the development and delivery of innovative solutions to patients in China, in region and around world. It is an essential, longstanding component of the Janssen R&D strategy and mission, and an integral part of Janssen R&D global network. The center covers projects in multiple diseases areas initiated from both global and regional with a geographic scope to all of Asia Pacific. Currently, the center is recruiting for a principal/Senior scientist as project lead in Neuroscience (NS) group.
Global clinical trials in China and other AP regions:
- Smooth execution of global NS trials in China and other AP regions with high quality standard in the following tasks: sample collection and storage; data generation, data entry and storage, data integration and analysis, and outcome report, selecting CROs and monitoring their performance and quality for the trials, etc.
- Working with local operation team/biomarker assay platform team to deliver study results and move projects forward
- Providing local insights to global teams during the trial design and protocol modification
Translational research projects in China and other AP regions
- Providing inputs on the feasibility, uniqueness, advantage, and challenges of conducting the global translational research project in China or other AP regions
- Searching literatures, generating ideas, designing and executing translational research projects of global impact in China and other AP regions with clear alignment with global strategic interests or pipelines, and with direct inputs from global teams
- Monitoring and sharing research and development progresses in the fields of neuroscience, psychiatry and bio-pharma in China and other AP regions
- MD or PhD in life sciences; psychiatry or neuroscience training background is preferred, but not required
- 4-6 years hands-on research and development experiences in industry (preferred) and/or academic setting
- 1-2 years working experiences as project or team leader
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent team work spirit
- Good learning agility
J&J (China) Investments Ltd (7046)