Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Medical Devices] Clinical Research Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905773382W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most
comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of
nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world
compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics
markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing
계열사: 존슨앤드존슨메디칼 (Medical Devices)
포지션: Clinical Research Specialist
근무지: 서울시 용산구
근무형태: 정규직 (Regular)
1) Responsible for assessment and analysis of Clinical Trial proposals for IIS/CIS(SIT)
2) Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
3) Responsible for executing activities within site initiation and start-up, preparation and conduct of site monitoring, site management and site/study close-out according to SOPs, Work Instructions and policies.
4) Ensures site staff are trained and the corresponding training records are complete and accurate at any time point during all trial phases.
5) Contributes to site level recruitment strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other functional areas.
6) Ensures site staff complete data entry and resolve queries within expected timelines.
7) Maintains complete, accurate and timely data and essential documents in relevant systems utilized for trial management.
8) Fully documents trial related activities, in particular monitoring. Writes visit reports and follow-up letter in accordance with the SOPs. Promptly communicates relevant status information and issues to appropriate stakeholders.
9) Reviews study files for completeness and ensures archiving retention requirements are met, including storage in a secure area at all times.
10) Maintains collaborative working relationship between APAC medical affairs/clinical research team for global projects
11) Collaborates with Taiwan & Hongkong partners to plan and execute medical affairs activities
12) Collaborates with internal stakeholders (HEMA, BQ/RA, GA, etc.) for clinical support with evidence
13) Ensures accuracy, validity and completeness of data collected at Clinical Trial sites
14) Contributes to clinical trial
strategy and contingency planning and implementation in partnership with other
1) A minimum of a BA or BS degree in Life Sciences, Nursing or related scientific field (or equivalent experience) is required.
2) Minimum 3 years of clinical trial management experience with site monitoring is preferred
3) Strong working knowledge of GCP, company SOPs, local laws and regulations, assigned protocols and associated protocol specific procedures including monitoring guidelines
4) Proficient in speaking and writing the country language and English
5) Flexible mindset and ability to work at a fast paced within small exploratory international study teams in a fast-changing environment
6) Ability to work on multiple trial in parallel in different disease areas
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 1905773382W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Korea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/country-recruiter-talent-acquisition-296167147/
“좋아요” & “팔로우” - 존슨앤드존슨 오픈 포지션 및 다양한 소식들을 페이스북, 링크드인 페이지 통해 만나 보시기 바랍니다.
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연될 수 있습니다.
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Korea (Ltd.) (7225)
Clinical Research non-MD