Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1905773058W
Support the preventative and predictive maintenance programmes by carrying out effective maintenance routines and repairs to prolong the useful life of the equipment in designated Value Streams. Liaison with contractor’s onsite and take responsibility for Permit to Work and Service report review. Give maximum availability and reliability to the site assets
· Ensure handover from nightshift is communicated to the Coordinator.
· Attend Reliability Meetings, Chair Meeting when required (Rotating Chair Across Team)
· Attend Weekly Planning Meetings, when required
· Review Current PM Work Orders – Escalate issues to the Coordinator/Planner (Planner has overall responsibility)
· Attend Value Stream Communication Board when required by Coordinator.
· Review High Occurrence Issues i.e. daily Leaks report (review for planning Meeting input)
· Attend Level 3 escalations when required
- · Technicians are required to be fully aligned to designate Value Stream within Operations. Following of pulse walk process
- · Ensure maximum maintenance support for the Value Streams is provided at all times.
- · Support the companies manufacturing programme, by ensuring response times to equipment breakdowns are kept to a minimum.
- · Assist the department in achievement of world class M.T.T.R. and M.T.B.F. and DOWNTIME Metric.
- · Promote an environment of continuous improvement and innovation in line with lean thinking and Manufacturing Equipment Excellence.
- · Assist in the implement the Total Asset Care program within the Value Streams.
- · Participate and implement the 5s program within the Value Streams and technical Services areas.
- · Support N.P.D. and N.P.I. projects during development and introduction to the facility.
- · Promote and participate in the Maintenance Continuous Improvement Process.
- · Reporting of work status on a timely basis to the maintenance coordinators and Value Stream Leaders and team leaders.
- · Maintain a log of activities carried out on equipment i.e. actual hours works, spare parts used, equipment downtime etc using the site Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- · Ensure compliance to all aspects of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- · Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the GMP requirements.
- · Ensure all hazardous and non hazardous materials are disposed in line with company procedures
- · Minimise the environmental effects of all work that a technician performs.
- · Responsible for the safe & efficient operation of equipment onsite
- · Responsible for ensuring contractors comply with company environmental policy regulations & also for waste management within areas of responsibility
- · All employees are responsible for minimizing both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- · To adhere to all the company’s procedures as detailed in the relevant CSOP’s.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Strong electrical and electronic repair and diagnostic skills
Experience in pneumatic and hydraulic fault finding and repair
A clear understanding of robotics
Experience with high speed manufacturing equipment
Experience with maintenance of systems
Have programming knowledge for Logic Controllers, Drives, HMI
Relevant working knowledge of an FDA regulated industry and GMP requirements. Experience working in a Cleanroom environment
Good computer skills.
A 3rd Level Qualification in automation systems or Mechtronics
Previous experience working with a CMMS preferably Maximo within a maintenance environment
Min 3years experience in an FDA maintenance environment.
Depuy (Ireland) Limited (7386)