Johnson & Johnson Careers
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE AND SALES FORCE EFFECTIVENESS MANAGER
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1905773013W
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson are dedicated to addressing and solving the most important unmet medical needs of our time. Our people, across many different companies, are united in their passionate pursuit of science for the benefit of patients. With employees in over 50 countries, we share the commitment of our corporate parents to bring innovative ideas, products and services to patients throughout the world.
Leads market research and competitive intelligence projects. Translates market research data & analysis into strategy recommendations that drive growth. Utilizes business knowledge and research findings to influence marketing strategy and objectives. Conducts special research projects to support further penetration of existing markets, the evaluation of new market opportunities, and to support new product development. Leads field force effectiveness and incentives strategies to foster a high-performance, focused and engaged sales force team.
Manages and develops market research and field force effectiveness & incentives teams, fostering and championing a high-performance environment and culture of collaboration, development and innovation
This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Leads and directs the development and execution of primary and secondary market research strategies to support the marketing plans.
- Translates market research data & analysis into strategy recommendations that drive growth.
- Identifies and recommends research methodologies and preferred suppliers, ensuring most convenient conditions, on a global basis to ensure comparative measures and definitions.
- Generates and presents consumer and marketplace insights on a global or regional scale to shape and influence business strategies.
- Tests ideas, concepts, and new products as part of the pipeline development process. Provides support and leadership of various marketing efforts including sales support, distribution support, competitive intelligence, affiliate market research support, and business planning.
- Connects business intelligence and filed force effectiveness data to identify patterns, cross-data, inter-relationships and cause-effect insights to influence commercial strategy.
- Develops incentives and field force models to ignite collaboration, efficiency and efficacy in field force teams.
- Manages CRM
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in related areas
- Experience in market audits, preferable
- Strong connect capability with diverse teams
Reporting to: STRATEGIC INTELLIGENCE & COMP DIRECTOR
"In Johnson & Johnson we recognize that differences in age, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, physical ability, thinking style and background bring richness to our work environments. Such differences help us connect better with the health needs of people in communities around the world.
We believe that attracting, developing and retaining a base of employees that reflects the diversity of our customers is critical to our success. We also believe success hinges on relationships with diverse professional and patient organizations, civic groups and suppliers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status”.
México-Distrito Federal-Ciudad de México-
Janssen de México, S. de R.L. de C.V. (7250)