Johnson & Johnson Careers
[Janssen] Market Access Lead
Requisition ID: 1905772980W
Responsible for leading the Market Access team to achieve the annual goals, including health economics projects, strategy setting and execution of pricing and reimbursement application for new product/indication, pricing and reimbursement of existing products, monitoring and shaping the NHI related government policies. Another important area is people development of MA team.
- Leads the team for strategy setting and value proposition documents to apply for new product reimbursement.
- Manages the pricing and reimbursement for existing products.
- Plays an active role in NPI working groups to support new product launches.
- Monitors and shapes government policies, regulations or legislations that may impact on the company's products and services and recommends contingency plans.
- Participates in industry coalitions and industry groups to be proactive in managing uncertainty and regulatory changes.
- Directs training programs for succession planning to connect and engage leaders in the external environment.
- Develops people based on succession planning.
- Monitors budget and ensures that appropriate cost controls are in place.
- University/Bachelors Degree or above
- Generally requires years related experience
- Good English ability.
- Good interpersonal skill.
- Be able to network with external and internal customers.
- Experienced in pharmaceutical/healthcare industry preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Taiwan, Ltd. (8580)
Health Economics Mkt