Johnson & Johnson Careers
JJT Digital Product Engagement Specialist
Requisition ID: 1905772978W
The JJT Digital Product Engagement Specialist is part of the global Consumer & CMD digital team supporting specifically the Southern European Cluster with additional responsibilities across EMEA/Globally for content related activities.
As a product technology strategist, you would be responsible for supporting and executing convergence chances to create efficiencies, value, regional alignment and scale on behalf of the Consumer/Vision Care organization broadly. Additionally, the JJT Specialist role supports key strategic programs and operations and will be directly responsible for the content management strategy and content vendors across EMEA.
As a JJT Digital Specialist, you will build strong collaborative partnerships with all applicable partners in J&J Technology (JJT) and business units, including local market, regional business and franchise execution leads, Marketing Operations, Digital Strategy, eCommerce and technology to deliver on aligned opportunities, and provide product development feedback while supporting the creation of aligned regional processes and delivery approaches.
- Managing Digital Content activities and vendors. Ensuring the quality and efficiency of all work across the portfolio from simple amendments to brand new websites.
- Ensures positive relationships with internal business partners and external vendors by promoting JJT capabilities and processes and facilitating day-to-day activities.
- Participates in the technical discovery process for potential digital projects and provides technical perspective on feasibility of requirements and capabilities of products and technical resources. Assists in developing the scope, definition of business requirements and translates these business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Partners with vendors and PLO (Product Line Owners) to plan, estimate and manage the efforts/costs of the technical implementation, ensuring that the solution meets all J&J Quality Standards.
- Project management; dedicatedly building & overseeing development & execution of integrated business/technology strategies.
- Supports the activation, execution, and scaling of key digital programs.
- Works as a cohesive partner of the global Digital IT team in contributing to drive global to regional digital technology execution.
- Supports the crafting of capabilities for a consolidated regional platform, supporting technology roadmap across JJT.
- Provides support in onboarding and educating agencies and brand/business on the digital technology standards needed on projects/programs.
- Supports and lives into the activation and operations of the global demand management and governance framework to optimize and scale digital IT investments, improving influence and value.
- Participates in industry related activities, keeping knowledge up-to-date and on top of the newest technologies and trends.
- Ensures J&J information assets are identified, valued, and protected by aligning with and enforcing all local and global compliance and security policies
Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with focus on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Digital Marketing or related field is a prerequisite.
- Demonstrable experience as a digital technology partner across brand or business teams.
- Experience in Content Management Systems including Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, CQ5 or similar technologies. Also, thorough understanding of web concepts and technologies such as XML/JSON APIs, HTML, CSS, MS Sharepoint, web hosting, responsive design and mobile web and mobile app solutions.
- Experience with Digital Project Management.
- Understanding of issues covering website architecture and end user experience (UX) is preferred.
- Digital domain knowledge with broad digital experience covering analytics, SEO/SEM, CMS, CRM, social media etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills (oral and written), including the ability to cater communication to various audiences across levels and departments is a necessity in this position.
- Impeccable business partnering, influencing and collaboration skills working with delivery teams, business partners, agencies and partners, with ability to negotiate mutually beneficial outcomes, is required.
- Strong analytical skills; responsiveness and flexibility with evolving responsibilities and changing environment are required.
- Experience in a process driven environment following sound PMI/PMP, Agile and SDLC methodologies is preferred.
- Experience with MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel & Word is an asset.
- Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking is preferred.
- IT Commercial experience in digitally-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises is preferred.
- Commercial domain expertise with experiences crafting, developing and supporting commercial programs related to Strategic Marketing, Sales, eCommerce and Professional Engagement
- Proficiency and good command on spoken and written English and preferably Spanish. The same in any other Southern European languages a plus.
- This role is based out of J&J Consumer offices in Madrid, Spain.
- This role reports into Digital Product Engagement Lead - Southern Europe Cluster.
Johnson & Johnson are an equal opportunity employer.
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid-
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)
Business Relationship Management