Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. We touch the lives of over a billion people every single day.
Are you ready to impact the world?
If you want to leave your personal mark and be valued for who you are, we offer an outstanding experience to graduates looking for an opportunity to work with hardworking people who share your real passion for caring in an environment that empowers you to drive your own career.
Janssen S.p.A. represents the pharmaceutical sector of the Johnson & Johnson group and markets over 30 medicinal specialties pertaining to five different therapeutic areas with the aim of offering ground breaking therapeutic solutions that meet high standards of efficacy and safety.
For the production site of Borgo San Michele (Latina) we are looking for candidates for a Stage at the Quality Department. The profiles will help the team to ensure the conformity of the products to the national and international standards and specifications that regulate the sector both from the point of view of control over the product itself and the documentation linked to it.
Specifically, the chosen resources will be part of the Quality Assurance area, which is responsible for ensuring, through verification of compliance with standard operating procedures and through appropriate instruments, that the quality of the product aligns with the current specifications and regulations ('Good Manufacturing Practices' or GMP).
The activities included in the role include:
- Review and approval of the preparatory documentation for production activities (Master Data: product codes, production recipes, etc.)
- Review of the data produced in the phases of the pharmaceutical production process (Batch Record Review) in order to verify the compliance of the product with the regulatory and regulatory requirements in force and to allow the batches to be placed on the market;
- Execution and definition of the necessary control activities and related operating procedures;
- Identification of opportunities to improve current compliance with GMP requirements in the various plant processes;
- Interaction and collaboration with the various company departments to support the definition of the data review process.
- Master's Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology or Engineering
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Good knowledge of the office package.
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)