Johnson & Johnson Careers
Brand Activation Selfcare BNL
Requisition ID: 1905772641W
Overall Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to develop and deliver our brand activation strategy for Selfcare in The Netherlands and to ensure market-leading excellence in execution towards shopper and customer on a given portfolio of brands.
Shopper Marketing is not just limited to In-Store Marketing activities, it must be part of an overall marketing approach to develop a ‘Path to Purchase’ that the shopper will engage on. Key for Successful In-Store Marketing are Excellent Brand Activation/ In-Store execution & knowledge of the shopper.
This role requires a thorough understanding of the local market, the competitive environment as well as strong shopper Insights.
The combination of this expertise will be translated in a local commercial strategy and brand/shopper activation plan.
In this role you are responsible for driving a given portfolio of brands from brand activation & shopper understanding perspective, development and implementation of shopper conversion strategies in the category and provide the necessary input for customer activities.
- Together with the Brand Activation Lead Selfcare, you will own the NL shared metrics for Selfcare
- Develop and implement Local Brand & Trade Activation Plan
- Development, implementation and performance analysis of activation strategies and tactics such as assortment, distribution and promotional effectiveness & profitability
- Ensure successful NPI launches in the local market
- Track & optimize In-Market Excellence in Execution
- Deliver Customer Input on Activation programs
- Analyze Business Performances & Competitive review+ develop corrective actions
- S&OP: Forecast
- BME Tracking: Consumer & Trade BME
- Managing the national portfolio: eurocode, masterdata mgt, Slob’sClose collaboration with Consumer Marketing on brand plan thanks to strong local market understanding.
- Values Based leadership. Above all, you will value and demonstrate Integrity, Transparency & Trust.
- Agility & Ownership. You will delight in identifying and taking ownership for opportunities and challenges & be nimble and agile to compliantly achieve success. You will have a very high propensity for collaboration & cross functional ways of working.
- Demonstrate expertise in customer and retail strategy across key channels including mass retail and drugstores
- Excellence in stakeholder management - customer and all internal partners.
- Build strong value - added partnerships with customers and other external stakeholders to generate perspective and insights.
- Translates insights into actions that challenge the status quo and that reinforce our competitive advantage.
- Determines alternative options
- Dares to take risks aligned with Credo-based decision-making
- Identifies & develops the skills necessary for future success for both themselves and the broader organisation.
- Builds an environment supportive of diverse and inclusive thinking and perspectives.
- Holds both themselves and others accountable – challenges when required.
- Builds a culture of accountability by improving on current performance and taking responsibility.
- Develops, tries and builds upon new operational practices that have been successful elsewhere in the company.
- Builds & reinforces a sense of urgency on key projects; helps others understand the criticality of these efforts.
- Analyses the outcome of recent projects; comes up with lessons learned reviews to improve future efforts and outcome.
- Min 2– 5 years’ experience in marketing, customer /trade marketing roles with proven track record.
- Master’s degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English – Dutch, French and German ideal.
- Be part of the largest global healthcare company (consumer division) in the world and contribute to stronger health care outcomes for consumers.
- Opportunity to build leadership and strategy muscle – shape future channel, customer and people strategies
- Opportunity for future promotion, including international roles and Director roles.
- Opportunity to engage with and to contribute to global international customers and leadership.
- Belgium or The Netherlands (Opportunities to work from Beerse, Diegem, Breda and Amersfoort)
- Frequent travel throughout Benelux will be expected (customers)
- Flexible working policy in operation.
Johnson & Johnson N.V./S.A. (7821)
Marketing & Sales