Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director Channel Strategy and Health & Wellness
Requisition ID: 1905772157W
You will report into the VP Sales EMEA and be responsible for:
- Leading & implementing key channel strategies with special focus on EMEA Pharmacy, working closely with key Pharmacy/Mass Markets leads and other global & regional functions.
- Directing and leading all aspects of the channel sales strategies, objectives, and initiatives.
- Setting short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of the current programs.
- Test & learn innovative added value ideas & solutions that help the organization deliver the strategic priorities & objectives.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Pharmacy Omnichannel strategy & Digital platforms (30%)
- Lead PharmaGenius B2B eCom strategy & implementation. Connect with main markets & Need state squads to define content strategy,
- Collaborate with identified CRM agency to implement and further develop CRM strategy. Connect with Pharmacy B2B Channel leads to define total Pharmacy Commercial policy
- Define & agree B2B Omnichannel measurement framework
- Contribute in creating One Pharmacy dashboard for all partners
- Work with eCommerce partner to review performance against strategy and adjust accordingly to drive +30% incremental sales on all B2B eCommerce orders.
Pharmacy Recommendation (15%)
- Lead regional Pharmacy Recommendation strategy, share best practices, connect with key partners across key EMEA markets.
- Increase engagement via Pharma Centric content for field based teams and engage with CBI to ensure correct data is purchased at market level to drive pharmacist recommendation.
- Regularly review to understand & ensure J&J has the right data partners to achieve size of prize opportunity.
Pharmacy Reporting & Tracking (10%)
- Step Change our Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE) Reporting in line with new SFA launch in 2020
- Partner with J&J Technology & eCommerce agency partner to define new B2B Omnichannel KPIs and analysis
- Optimize Distributor Gateway & PharmaGenius (new B2B). Embed in the One Pharmacy dashboard
Regional Pharmacy Customers (10%)
- Lead EMEA Customer Relationship with all customers, focusing on WBA, McKesson & Phoenix. Attend all Top to Top meetings and represent J&J EMEA as key decision maker.
- Connect with Global VP to shape Alphega part of WBA Global Agreement
- Engage with Lead markets to understand opportunities and barriers at a local level
Mass strategy (20%):
- Drive a strategy that allows the organization to distort resources across channels and optimizes opportunities in Mass
Health & Wellness (15%):
- Collaborate with Global on a H&W strategy, tailored to EMEA and develop a H&W compelling story to customers.
- Live the Credo and ensure solid action steps in respective Leadership Imperatives. All actions with 100% Compliance (Quality, safety, Privacy, HCC).
- Connect with HR to ensure J&J has the best Talent pipeline with strong succession planning for the Pharmacy channel teams across EMEA.
- We are looking for a strong leader with previous success in Customer Strategy roles and the ability to influence in a complex, matrix organized environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills are required to effectively interact with all partners: IT, In store Excellence, e commerce, Finance, RMO, Marketing, Professional, CBI, HCC, Legal, RGM, Local commercial teams.
- Proficient in English and excellent computer skills, including Excel are needed.
- The role will be based out of Zug with a 30% international travelling.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)