Johnson & Johnson is a company committed to doing good for the world. We blend Heart, Science and Ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
Are you looking for your next professional challenge and the right move in your career?
- Join a dynamic global industry leader that focus on transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, treat and cure disease!
One of Janssen’s main therapeutic areas is Hematology, and here they envision a world where cancer is a preventable, chronic or curable disease. To get there, Janssen focuses on developing solutions that prolong and improve patient lives.
Janssen is now looking for a highly skilled, goal oriented and structured Area Account Manager with great ability to prioritize and make things happen. As Area Account Manager you will have responsibility for two key products within Hematology; Imbruvica and Darzalex.
Area Account Manager Hematology – Denmark West
The position is field based and will have a reach of the Western area of Denmark. This means that you will have the ability to connect with key customers throughout big parts of Denmark and collaborate in the most ideal way to bring value.
As the Area Account Manager you have full responsibility for your own territory and the job requires establishment and execution of plans and strategies to gain market shares and contribute to the development of patient care.
The role requires regular communications with customers, national KOLs, insight identification, and cross functional collaboration that will assist in the development and execution of Country Plans so that sales targets can be achieved. The position also requires close collaboration with the Brand Manager to develop marketing materials for the Danish market.
- Partner closely with the Country Hematology Lead to allocate resources e.g budgets/time across designated stakeholders, considering segmentation and targeting criteria
- Use your insights and experience to initiate and drive the development of a 12-18 months rolling plan, which includes customer projects when appropriate
- Analyze sales data and customer insights to develop account plans that are in line with country/Nordic strategy
- Collaborate with a dynamic cross functional team to find innovative solutions around the stakeholders.
- Achieve set goals, personal and together with team.
- Recent experience and existing networks in the field of oncology and/or hematology is an asset
- Minimum 5 years commercial experience from life sciences/healthcare industry or clinical experience within hematology
- Proven record of being a strong team player and ability to actively drive collaboration and work cross-functionally
- Ability to be a good communicator and build trust with external stakeholders
- A strong team player with a passion for interaction with people
- Awareness of customer preferences and requirements
- Deep insights on market dynamics and new ways of working
- Knowledge of HTA bodies and Value based medicine
- Fluent in Danish and English both in writing and spoken language
- Ability to spend some nights away from home – app. 20 travel days pr. year
- Valid driver’s license
Denmark-Hovedstaden-Birkerod-Bregnerodvej 133, 3460 Birkero
Janssen Cilag A/S (7070)