Johnson & Johnson Careers
HR Administration Team Lead with French
Requisition ID: 1905772058W
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
HR ADMINISTRATION TEAM LEAD with FRENCH
Contract: full time, permanent contract
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Mentor and provide leadership development to team members
- Manage and supervise HR Administration operational activities (workforce data management, benefits, leave and absence compensation administration, exit Management)
- Identify areas for improvement on daily operational processes and provide support to implement these initiatives
- Be responsible for the selection, interview and hiring process for team members.
- Lead and contribute to scheduled and ad hoc training in order to improve performance and promote continuous learning
- 6 - 8 years progressive experience managing HR administrative activities
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong management skills; able to operate as a global leader with understanding and appreciation for regional differences
- Basic understanding of business, financial and organizational factors in relation to HR activities
- Demonstrated understanding of how work and local activities integrate with other HR functional work and in alignment with HR standards.
- Experienced in development and reporting of HR analytics
- Positive-minded, collaborative interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- Efficient stakeholder management
- A challenging and interesting job in one of the biggest global healthcare companies
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Healthy and active work environment
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package:
- 5 weeks of vacation, home office, flexible working hours, sick days
- Meal vouchers, Cafeteria, referral award, life and accident insurance, MultiSport card
- Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, pension contribution,
- Refreshment in the workplace, company gym, free sports activities, corporate events
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)