Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Privacy Manager Belgium & the Netherlands
Legal (Non Attorney)
Requisition ID: 1905772020W
As the member of Johnson & Johnson’s Global Privacy team responsible for Belgium and the Netherlands, you will coordinate all activities related to the implementation and management of the Johnson & Johnson Privacy compliance programme for Belgian and Dutch Pharmaceuticals, Consumer and Medical Device businesses and companies, as well as our manufacturing, supply chain and R&D operations. You will work as a member of the EU Data Protection Officer’s team. You will be supported by one privacy specialist.
- Inform and advise senior management and staff of their privacy responsibilities and obligations and help them to develop a culture of compliance
- Ensure monitoring of our Privacy program in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Identify privacy risks and issues, including through Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Advise staff and provide actionable solutions to remediate privacy risks and issues.
- Act as first point of contact to the privacy regulators and individuals in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Plan and deploy our local Privacy program in accordance with the requirements from J&J’s Global Privacy Compliance Framework.
- Unfold our local privacy training plan, in line with our regional approach.
- Assist the Law Department and Procurement, if needed, to the insertion of privacy language into contracts with third parties.
- Act as escalation contact for colleagues handling data subject requests or complaints.
- Participate in our enterprise privacy incident response process and monitor the execution of resulting action plans.
- Ensure that the internal records of processing activities as required by art. 30 GDPR are maintained.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Have significant prior experience in Privacy, Legal or Compliance role (including connected project management or similar)
- Proficient in English
- Proficient in Dutch. Independent user in French
- Good working knowledge of common IT systems, processes and information security practices
- IAPP or equivalent certification
- Experience of working in a matrix environment within a large multinational corporation.
REQUIRED SKILL SET
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of quality, compliance and accountability when advising the business
- Ability to engage with a range of business units and functions and uncover their objectives and needs
- Ability to translate a wide variety of principles and, sometimes complex, legal requirements into actionable solutions for the business
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication and presentation skills
- Global attitude and preparedness to incorporate global standards and practices, for consistency and efficiency reasons
- Ability to manage, coach and coordinate team members
- Ability to work autonomously within a global team
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Legal (Non Attorney)