Johnson & Johnson Careers
Junior Shopper Activation Manager
Requisition ID: 1905771863W
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Contract: Permanent contract, full time
YOUR responsibilities & YOUR impact:
- Customer value proposition development based on shopper & customer understanding
- Category development projects development and execution with key customers in terms of long term growth horizon and investment.
- Turning shopper insights into action
- Full responsibility for annual planning with customers covering NPI and activations
- Development and execution of pricing & promo guidelines together with revenue and customer management teams,
- Visibility & availability standards for respective categories
- Executing category management projects with key customers in terms of assortment development & category shelving,
- Best in class customer cooperation including workshops
- Regular cooperation within the region (Central Europe) and EMEA shopper teams
- Shopper research preparation & analysis
- Effective budget management and setting priorities based on evaluations
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Shopper Marketing , Category Management, Key Account Management, Marketing management, Regional roles
- Multiple annual planning cycle
- NPI launches, Pricing & Promo guidelines, Visibility & Availability standards preparation & execution
- Multiple channel / categories perspective - shopper initiatives, promo tactics, category management
- Shopper insights & research - transfer into solutions
- Multiple workshops with customers
- Minimum 2 years of cross-functional experience in area of category management, trade marketing and sales
- Solid experience in managing project teams/taskforces (managing without authority)
- Very good command of Business English (fluent in speaking, reading & writing), working knowledge.
- Analytical & Financial skills (P&L, ROI) – expert
- Concept / solution development – expert
- High persuasion / selling skills
- Collaborative attitude
- Time pressure and prioritization management
- Strategic thinking (short vs long term, implications on total business economics)
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)