Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional COE Systems Senior Analyst
Requisition ID: 1905771770W
Role: Regional COE Systems Analyst
Location: Pinewood Campus, Wokingham, Berkshire.
The cross-sector FP&A Centre of Excellence (FP&A CoE) has responsibility for providing financial planning services, business analytics and reporting solutions for Finance organizations all over the EMEA region, covering all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson.
The main objective of the BS CoE is to provide centralised financial services and standardize the financial planning and reporting processes. This is achieved in alignment and close co-operation with the enterprise wide Global Financial Standardization initiative.
This position will be a financial business analyst with strong technical skills being able to implement technical solutions, provide systems support to both regional as well as local finance users and work in close contact with the global GFS team and technical teams.
What you’re great at:
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Finance, Finance Systems and Analysis.
- Understanding complexity and problem solving
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Regional COE Systems Analyst , your typical day may include:
- Implement, test and document systems enhancements deployed by the global FP&A team
- Provide Level 0 support to regional and local finance users
- Escalate support requests to global service desks where necessary
- Manage TM1 planning system
- Ensure data integrity between regional source systems and global FP&A systems
- Process documentation
- Champion the BSCoE Deployment from a system perspective and help improve end user experience
Scope of Role:
- This role is a key member of the BS CoE Systems Team working closely with the BS CoE Commercial Team, end users across the EMEA region as well as the Global GFS team. The role needs an individual that has strong analytical skills, enjoys working with systems and supporting people. In addition a permanent drive for improvement and efficiency is critical.
- Qualified Accountant ACCA/CIMA/ACA or an equivalent education with a strong proven experience.
- English essential
- Other European languages desirable
- Proven track record of managing complex tasks across multi-affiliates
- Strong technical systems background (TM1, Hyperion, SAP, BW...)
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to simplify complex ideas to key stakeholders
- Blue chip business experience preferable
- SQL / Teradata experience is preferable but not essential.
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)