Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. Our Family of Companies comprises: The world’s premier consumer health company. The world’s largest and most diverse medical devices company. The world’s third-largest biologics company. And the world’s sixth-largest pharmaceuticals company. We have more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 120,200 people.
About Vision Care
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Companies UK & Ireland, a division of Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited, is committed to transforming the world's vision. We strive to increase awareness of the importance of vision and vision care and to provide the world's best vision correction choices.
You will be a member of a team, which consists of 7Acuvue Account Managers, and will be responsible for looking after a mix of customers, and your responsibility will be to drive the business within the team.
The key partners are external customers. These customers are primary business owners, Optometrists, Practice Managers, and Optical staff, and are responsible for driving the commercial, and clinical offering in their stores.
From an internal perspective, your main partners would be the Area Sales Manager, the National Sales Manager and your peers.
Purpose of the role
Achieve territory business goals including revenue growth targets in line with J&J CREDO values.
Develop effective business relationships with customers primarily through face-to-face interaction in practices to drive existing and future growth potential of the ACUVUE® portfolio.
- Work in accordance with all CREDO values
- Achieve agreed sales targets.
- Effective territory planning, preparation and account management, via the implementation of marketing / category initiatives and new product launches
- Proficient sales skills and group presentation skills
- Capable of working independently with a superb personal accountability, and able to collaborate within a team.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry, marketplace, & competitors
- Provide representation for J&J Vision Care at regional and national clinical conferences
- Demonstrate accurate and timely territory reporting including (CRM) systems.
- Strong communication skills
- A proven track record for achieving targets and delivering success.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent ideally with a business or science background. Relevant optical professional qualifications also considered.
- Full Driving license (with no more than 3 points).
- Competent user of a variety of IT Microsoft software and an understanding of CRM systems.
- Experience in a sales role within a customer focused environment.
- Experience of the optical industry.
- Commercial/Key account management.
- Sales competency and/or selling skills training.
What type of mark will you make?
Your rare talents and perspectives can make a vital contribution to creative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. With good career development opportunities, we are the world's sixth largest consumer company and can demonstrate an excellent range of benefits. If our ethos is aligned to your values, then this could be the best career move you'll make.
Johnson & Johnson is a supporter of equal opportunities and is a proud member of Disability Confident.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)