Johnson & Johnson キャリア
Requisition ID: 1905771524W
Develop and execute strategic public relations programs that will advance Johnson & Johnson Vision’s eye health agenda and business objectives in Japan. As a member of the Johnson & Johnson Vision Japan leadership team(s), direct strategic PR planning and tactical oversight for the product portfolio (ACUVUE, the world’s leading contact lens brand and a market-leading surgical ophthalmology portfolio) and product pipeline, media relations, reputation management and employee communications. Lead development of Johnson & Johnson Vision’s eye health narrative in Japan with senior leadership team and connect various stakeholders to advocate for proactive and quality eye health practices. Act as JJV media spokesperson in Japan and ensure Japanese senior leaders are trained and engaged in media interviews that will advance business objectives. Develop and implement internal communications strategies that align and inspire employees to grow a culture of innovation and deliver market-leading performance. Partner with J&J Japan President’s Council, cross-sector communications leaders, Human Resources and Government Affairs and Policy Teams as needed to support enterprise reputation initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading development and execution of Japan’s overarching internal and external communications strategy for Johnson & Johnson Vision which encompasses both the surgical and contact lens businessesThese responsibilities include branded public relations campaigns for our product portfolio, market education on unmet patient need and our pipeline, media relations, issues management, reputation and stakeholder development, internal leader communications and employee engagement.
- Provide senior strategic counsel to the Japan Regional Presidents across the contact lens and surgical ophthalmology business units. Serve as member of both Leadership Teams to help steer business and sell-in communication programs that will drive reputation and business results.
- Work closely with the global Communications Team and marketing colleagues to develop and implement integrated, multi-stakeholder communication and public relations programs to drive business objectives and enhance the company’s reputation.
- Accomplish local results through management of a lean communications team in Japan (three team members), agency resources and tapping into the Medical Devices and enterprise communications network.
- Develops PR measurement plan and adjusts approach as needed to drive results.
- Pursues development of new and emerging communications channels to ensure impact in a cluttered, consumer empowered marketplace.As needed, supports One J&J Japan communications for Human Resources and Government Affairs initiatives that further enhance J&J’s reputation as a premier employer and an innovator to significantly advance the trajectory of health for humanity.
Key Requirements (skills, competencies, experiences, certifications)
- Minimum 10-years of experience in communication with a focus on corporate or healthcare communications, branded PR campaigns, media relations, issues management, and employee engagement communications
- Track record contributing to decision-making of senior leaders
- Public affairs acumen, including ability to conceive programs that join diverse stakeholders to deliver on a common public interest
- Experience working in highly regulated environment and a demonstrated understanding of the regional health authorities; experience in the medical device arena preferred
- Experience in delivering measurable business outcomes for both professional- and consumer-facing PR programs
- Experience managing branded PR campaigns is required
- Experience working in a matrix environment and driving results through influence
- Demonstrates expert judgment in launching new products and is sought after as an expert
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced and matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to oversee agency partners
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguous situations
- B.A. degree
Johnson & Johnson K.K. (8235)