The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
LOCAL Buyer Poland and Baltics
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Based in Poland (Warsaw) the successful candidate will be a part of the CEE Procurement Department and will primarily support the procurement requirements of business stakeholders from Janssen, Medical Devices and Consumer in Poland and Baltics, leveraging requirements and identifying synergies with all sectors of Johnson & Johnson whenever applicable. Overall, the role is tasked to deliver value to the local businesses as measured by customer satisfaction, value creation, innovation and risk mitigation.
- Enhance business partnering with stakeholders in Poland and Baltics to gain a better understanding of unmet needs and cultivate external relationships with key suppliers to provide solutions to these business needs.
- Proactively conduct spend analysis, research and industry benchmark information to enable best practice analysis, next practice insights and integrating those in the implementation of sourcing strategies aligned with business partner needs.
- Deliver value creation initiatives to the business in the areas of supplier selections, compensation, on-going performance and innovation.
- Delivers individual and team results to JnJ organization via benchmarking, supplier enabled innovation, supplier relationship management.
- Lead the standardization and awareness of procurement procedures across organization.
Crucial requirements for candidates:
- Min. Bachelor Degree required
- Business Experience is required with a minimum of 3 years in Procurement Department
- Strong analytical skills and ability to propose cost effective supplier service alternatives when necessary (analysis of the company's spend, the consolidation of the supplier base)
- Knowledge of the principles of the procurement department (procedures, guidelines). Ability to cooperate with suppliers supported by the results in savings
- Ability to influence without authority at all levels including senior leaderships required. Ability to work with all levels in the organization and with external suppliers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in written with all levels within all business functions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and make decisions in an ambiguous environment
- Excellent skills in use of MS Office (especially Excel) and Ariba tool.
- Proven track record of working in a matrix environment with multiple organizations/franchises
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Polish.
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employees benefits.
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)