Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Project Manager Clinical Solutions (m/f/d) - Surgical Process Institue Johnson & Johnson
Requisition ID: 1905771308W
The Surgical Process Institute has led the way in developing digital technologies that improve the standardization of surgical workflows in the operating theatre. SPIs unique digitized and customizable surgery workflow engines enable surgery teams to perform more efficiently, reduce operating time, and deliver better patient outcomes.
Being SPI’s Project Manager Clinical Solutions, you are responsible for the end-to-end implementation and delivery of SPI’s solutions within our client’s hospitals. Being involved in the late sales stages, the Project Manager is leading the project kick off and responsible for planning and executing the project including the required hard- and software solutions.
This role will focus on supporting the areas of Southern Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It is therefore required for this person to be located in Southern Germany or Austria.
Are you ready to work doing something you are passionate about?
- Core responsibility is the successful implementation of SPIs digital solution within our customers hospital theatres
- Collaborating with our sales and clinical workflow team, you will plan and execute the implementation of the SPI software solution. As initial step, you will perform a stakeholder and process analysis of operating workflows and also participate as observer during surgical procedures
- Supported by the IT Implementation Manager and the Workflow Consultant you manage the successful implementation and launch of SPI process concepts, software tools and necessary hardware on time and on budget
- After successful soft- and hardware installation incl. interfaces to existing hospital systems, you will coordinate and execute the required training workshop enabling our customers to utilizing the systems in and efficient way
- During the post-go live hypercare phase, you will ensure regular customer satisfaction and ensure system utilization. In addition, your responsibility includes regular reporting & analytics providing our customers with valuable insights to improve their operating workflow
- Required to travel around 60%-70%
We believe we can make a difference and we take your career seriously and your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
If you enjoy solving hard problems, you're a self-starter and you're passionate about your career every single day, we'd love to hear from you!
- Degree (BSc, MSc, Dipl., PhD) in business studies, medical technology, engineering specialization, health economics or nursing / care management / consulting
- Several years of experience within healthcare sector, incl. knowledge of hospital workflows (especially patient pathways)
- Success track record as a Project Leader and strong skills in project and change management
- Preferably good knowledge of Operating theatre workflows
- Affinity with digital technologies / software is a plus
- Consulting experience is a plus
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills and abstract thinking with business knowledge
- Strong communication skills – ability to interact with all stakeholder levels from theatre staff to senior management
- Being located with good international travel connections would be a plus
Surgical Process Institute(7932).