Johnson & Johnson キャリア
【Janssen】Medical Affairs, Medical Digital Specialist (Senior Staff)
Requisition ID: 1905771234W
- Ensure that medical education is appropriate using multiple channels with a focus on creating digital contents. Work cross-functionally to develop omnichannel experience for HCPs and patients.
- Responsible for tracking and measuring impacts of activities and contents with clear metrics.
- Responsible for management of Medical Digital projects including DTC activities (e.g. Janssen Health net; For Patient site). This will entail strategic thinking and project management around the programs created within Medical Affairs. Liaise with thought leaders, academic institutions, vendors and internal stakeholders to drive medical digital initiatives.
Driving customer focus
Accomplishing functional objectives by developing MAF plans
Setting appropriate benchmarks and develop KPIs
Tracking and evaluating functional activities with KPIs
Managing operational ME budget and allocating human resources based on brand strategy and product life cycle
Accountability and supervision of of MAP and monthly report by products
Accountable for execution of all TA activities
Collaborates with functional directors to improve the functional excellence and alignment
Develop close relationship with Thought Leaders in the TA (TOP KOL Management)
Developing KOL management plan with MSL team in collaboration with R&D/BU
Maintains strong scientific collaborations with thought leaders within TAs to efficiently collect medical needs
Developing the DA strategy aligned with the brand strategy under supervision of TA Director
Creating Medical Affairs Plan in disease areas based on brand strategy under supervision of TA leader
Gathering and analyzing the unmet medical needs from internal & external stakeholders
Day to day project management (lead) for MAF activities, report the progress to internal stakeholders
Create a detailed work plan and determine the resourses (time, budget, FTE etc) required
Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
Review the project schedule with the team affected by the project activities, revise the schedule as required
Monitor the progress of the project including budget management and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
Update to internal stakeholders in the company on the progress of the project
Review the quality of the project completed on a regular basis to ensure that it meetis the project standard
Supervise handling inqueries from external customers
Supervise leading and managing Medical Education in collaboration with other functions including regional teams, in compliance with internal and external regulations
Project management of Medical Education programs
Developing and maintaining content of educational programs
Executing medical education programs including the logistics
Leading ME group members
Accomplishing group objectives by establishing plans and KPI measurements with functional directors
Managing operational budget and allocating human resources upon Medical Affairs plan
Establishing good relationship with internal stakeholders (BU/R&D/AP; group level, individual issue or task oriented)
Developing professional capability for ME (including TA knowledge, leadership and people management skills)
Managing of vendor for Medical Education activities
Support logistics of MAF initiated scientific events
- Medical doctors (especially, Key Opinion Leaders) and Pharmacists
- Clinical, HPMA, Communications, Sales, Marketing, Digital Excellence and Business Intelligence
- Global and AP Medical Affairs
- External vendors
•1-2 years related industry experience in medical affairs and competency in any scientific role.
•Experience with customer relationship management is required (thought leader development, speaker bureau management, clinical training, vendor management etc).
•A strong record of leadership, professional advancement and accomplishments.
•Therapeutic area knowledge in oncology, hematology or immunology is highly desirable.
•Familiar with digital content creation, development of multi-channel and omnichannel customer experience
LIST JOB SPECIFIC COMPETENCIES/SKILLS REQUIRED
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel in a cross-functional team environment
- Advanced presentation skills and business acumen as a necessity
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in English
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex business situations and identify trends and creative business solutions
- Mastery of regulatory and legal requirements associated with pharmaceutical marketing and sales.
- Strong work ethic, integrity and respect
- Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills
Required: BS or BA
Desirable: MS, PhD
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. (7195)